Thursday, April 7, 2011

Art!

I have been crazy busy all week with painting and sprucing and trips to the store for all kinds of little details. Things are really coming together nicely.
I saved a special project for my last full solo day. Since our bedroom is all new, with a whole new color scheme - well, as opposed to no color scheme whatsoever - I figured we could use a fresh new painting on the wall. Luckily, canvases were 70% off at our local craft store, so I bought a gigantic canvas, and set to work. For a long time I've wanted to paint some interlocking, warped circles. I've seen circle art all over the place, and I'm a fan. So I sketched, painted, and drank coffee today, with a huge, satisfied grin on my face.






Almost ready for the final reveal. :) I can't wait for the family to come home and see it all!

No comments: