Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School

Look at these cute first-day-of-schoolers! Fifth Grade and Second Grade. Crazy. After a fabulous summer full of fun and adventure, we're all ready to get back to some semblance of a routine. And we actually love school. Well, Clara and I do, anyway. Trev will learn to love it.
The biggest, most exciting part of this first day of school is that, after two years of being bounced around the district, I finally get to go back to school with my favorite two kids in the world. My commute is, once again, a four-minute walk. And I get to be teacher and parent in the same community. I'm so happy. Elated.

I've been working my tuckus off getting my classroom ready, and I loved finally meeting my new class. They're awesome. It's going to be an amazing year.

No comments: