Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Eve

Easter at the end of Spring Break feels a bit weird, so maybe that explains why our Easter preparations were a bit unusual this year.

For instance, we dyed eggs, which we virtually never do, mainly because hard-boiled eggs really gross me out.  I used the blowing method on a few eggs, though, which was exponentially harder than I remember it being when I was a kid.  I think I blew a few blood vessels from the effort.  Remind me not to take up the trumpet.        

There was a bit of synchronized hooping going on to gear up for the Bunny's arrival.  (Hooping in lieu of hopping, perhaps?)

And the kids decided that their names for the day were Baylor and Trekker.  Okay then.

But the baskets of plastic eggs are ready for the Easter Bunny's arrival, and a nice, juicy carrot is waiting to be eaten.

No comments: