Monday, February 22, 2010

Skippy

I'm almost positive I've mentioned Trevi's habit of running from room to room in the house.  If, for instance, he's playing in the living room and needs something from his bedroom, he runs full speed there and back to fetch said item. Chad and I have laughed and laughed about this for years, imagining how ridiculous an adult would look if they did the same thing.  "It's cold in here.  I think I'll go get my sweatshirt...."  
Just take a moment to envision it. I know, right?  Hilarious.

Well, running around the house has suddenly changed to skipping. I guess they've been practicing skipping at school, and Trev is darn proud of his new skill.  And so he should be.  He's an awesome skipper.  Luckily, this new habit still works well for the imagine-an-adult-doing-that-and-laugh-your-head-off scenario.   

No comments: