Friday, July 9, 2010

A Camptastic Week

Oops. Somehow I managed to not get much of anything accomplished during this, the only week of the summer where both kids were simultaneously attending camp. Still, it was nice to know that they were having heaps of fun while I was doing a bit of reading, a bit of cleaning, and a fair amount of staring into space.

Trev was at Sports Camp every day from 8:30-1, running around, swimming, and eating his lunch on the bleachers. Kid paradise. Clara was at Explorer Camp from 9-3, with an overnight on Thursday. She loved the camp songs, camaraderie, sleeping under the stars, and hanging out with a truly great bunch of counselors. I think that next year she'll be ready to head off for a full week of camp away from home. I have such incredible memories of my camping days.....Yay for camp! Now, if I could at least clean out my drawers and closet by the end of the summer....

No comments: