Monday, July 12, 2010

Future Lawyers?

It's freaky how good these two are at arguing their cases when we play Apples to Apples. I mean, Clara had me completely convinced that surfing was messier than the rainforest (all that sand, gross salty film on your skin, sunscreen slime, etc.), while Trevor's earnest explanation about why shrimp was awful (it's so disgusting if you bite off its head, and it might even be covered with pollution like oil) totally won me over. We have some serious debating skills here.Kevin, by the way (in Trevi's lap) was helping to read the cards. He's dressed in orange because he was rooting for the Netherlands in the World Cup. Our couch and walls were rooting for Spain.

P.S. Yippeeeeee!!!!!!! I just got the word today that a 1st grade job opened up in the district. I am overcome with relief.

2 comments:

gomma said...

They are an amazing pair!

gomma said...

Whee! Steve helped me correct the problem!!!