Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's that time again....

I suspected that Clara would be a natural at the sales game, and she did not disappoint. How could shoppers possibly resist this cute and uber-enthusaistic little face?
I deserved a free case of Samoas for completing the Herculean task of sewing on Clara's 8,000 badges today (If a stitch in time saves nine, I should have realized that a badge in time would save me the torture of an entire Sunday morning spent stitching...), but the Samoas were sold out in no time flat. Tagalongs were the next to go (Rats!), but I enjoyed watching as my little mathematician counted by fours, made change, and smiled her Brownie smile.

In the end, we went home with a box of Doh-si-dohs, and a new career option for Clara.
PS: I can never eat Girl Scout cookies without thinking about the first Thin Mints I ever tried, fresh from Tara's care package, in the cafeteria at IAA. Thanks for sharing, Tara! :)

1 comment:

Tara and Dale said...

glad to have shared that first thin mint with you.:) glad all is well on the homefront.