Saturday, February 19, 2011

Green!

Trev's walls have been the dingiest in the whole house ever since we moved in. I really, really wish I had taken a true "Before" picture, when his room had reached it's all-time messy record, and every bin and shelf was overflowing. I filled four bags yesterday with stuff to be passed along, and today I made the place look all shiny and new.We let Trevi choose his colors (although we vetoed black), and I must admit that I was nervous about the greens he picked. I like them, though. Cheerful and leafy. The jungly colors also led to the decision to leave his bed its natural wood color, since it looked "like trees in the rainforest".

P.S. After reminiscing about my maternity painting clothes a couple of weeks ago, I decided to dig around and see if I still had them shoved away somewhere. The shirt is definitely gone, but, look! I found the pants!By the way, they are big, baggy pajama bottoms, and NO, I did not wear them up over my belly back in the day. They were low riders. I do not actually fit into maternity clothes at the moment. :)

No comments: