Thursday, October 9, 2008

Come gather 'round people wherever you roam...

Today, while reading a book to me, Clara misread, "postcard" as "podcast".
For the times, they are a-changin'.....

On the other hand, little miss podcast will often while away the hours doing the exact same things I used to do when I was a kid. Take, for instance, the chair tunnels that magically appear every time I'm washing the kitchen floor (which is not very often, by the way). I have very vivid memories of my childhood chairs all lined up in the hallway. When they weren't tunnels, they were buses or trains. I think my mom used to keep her kitchen floor much cleaner than I keep mine, since it seems that we played with the chairs all the time....
And man, do I ever hope that Dylan was prophesizing with his pen about the upcoming election. We need the times to change. These beautiful children deserve change.

No comments: