Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's kind of a pain when your kid learns how to whistle...

Don't get me wrong...I am very excited for her. It took a good year or so of sucking in and making a windy sort of sound, before she finally figured out how to pucker and blow. But now she whistles constantly. I can't stress enough how irritating this gets after awhile. As far as I'm concerned, I am only slightly more interested in listening to a kid whistle than listening to a kid play the recorder. Enough said.

One way I can make her stop, albeit briefly, is to feed her. She has the appetite of a T. Rex lately. Tonight we made pizza, using biscuit dough for crust. We got the idea from Trevi's preschool. Seriously yummy.

Trevi, a big fan of cheese, thought it would be funny to put the whole block of mozzarella on one pizza. I love his dimples.
A big thanks to the Pillsbury doughboy for helping us make dinner, and for silencing the teakettle for at least 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Sorry about the whistling, but I just had to say that my husband would love your son's pizza with all the cheese... or should I say cheese with a little pizza?