Saturday, April 18, 2009

Inside

Even though today's weather was absolutely picture perfect, Clara and Trevi wanted nothing more than to spend the day poking around the house, reacquainting themselves with their stuff.

Trevi needed to make sure that his padlocks were still in working order, so he arrested me and handcuffed me to the lamp. Clara handed me the camera and said, "You'd better take a picture so you can blog about this, Mummy."

I was treated to my kajillionth dance show.

And check this out:
Trevi wrapped a little lanyard thingy around his cat, Chocolate Penny, to make a harness.

And he attached the harness to a zip line!Isn't that the coolest thing ever???

I mean, sure, I could have whipped out the old parental line, "It's a beautiful day and you're all cooped up in the house! Why don't you go outside and run around?" But if I had, no one would have invented a zip line for stuffed cats.
Besides, it's almost always beautiful here. They can run around tomorrow.

No comments: