Monday, May 11, 2009

Manny Reads!

The big news of the day is that Trevi sat down with me and read a stack of unfamiliar books, cover to cover. Then, after he'd finished, he started jumping around, shouting, "I love reading! I love reading! I love reading!"
Be still, my heart.
I have no photos of this, because Trevi said, "This is a reading moment, not a picture-taking moment!"

The day was not entirely without picture-taking moments, though, like when Clara left her own personal mailbox, (labeled "Clara's real mail") out for the mail carrier. She built it last night. I love how great things can happen when you leave scrap wood lying around.

And, when you leave your exercise equipment lying around, it may get turned into some kind of ride for boys and their cats:

Boys who can read and their cats, that is.

No comments: