Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!!!!

Bonfante Gardens was the celebratory destination of choice for Canada Day. We've been there so many times that it feels a bit silly taking pictures (even for my blog-obsessed self), so I just snapped a handful.

One big bonus today was that Trevi has finally reached (and surpassed!) the 42 inch height requirement for roller coaster riding, so our little thrill-seeking foursome spent a good portion of the day screaming, with our hands in the air.
This photo commemorates Trevi's first coaster ride:

Vanity almost prevents me from posting this next pic (not sure whether my eye bags outnumber my crow's feet or vice versa), but Clara and I were halfway down a big hill at this point. I was trying to save us the fifteen bucks they were asking for the photo taken by the coaster cam. Wrinkles or no, you can clearly see our Canadian spirit!
The day could have only been made more perfect if I'd had a Coffee Crisp bar. Oh, ya, and spending it in Canada would have been a nice touch. Maybe next year......
Thanks again for the awesome shirts, Ash!

No comments: