Sunday, November 14, 2010

Season Finale

Clara's team finished their season this morning with an impressive game played in beautiful fall weather. I haven't been my usual shutterbug self at games this year, but I took a few today to commemorate this, our last time getting up early on the weekend, until January 15. :)
The eternal defender last season, Clara's run as a midfielder this year has been exciting to watch. I can hardly believe that the speedy, graceful, and talented girl out there on the field shares half of my DNA.
I took this pic because I thought it was hilarious how the girls' uniforms were camouflaged against the dead grass on the hillside. :)
On an unrelated note:
After the soccer was done, we picked up some new shoes for Trevi – his first lace-ups. Imagine my shock at the fact that Clara sat and patiently taught her brother how to tie them.
Even more shocking – the fact that he sat patiently and listened to her.

No comments: