Friday, December 16, 2011

Vacation!!!!!

With Christmas falling on a Sunday this year, we have the best possible vacation window ever. We get eight whole days off before Christmas, and another eight days after. So, here I am, feet up, peppermint mocha in hand, listening to "Christmas Guitar" in the festive front room. Tree has been decorated for weeks, shopping is all but finished, Christmas cards just need addressing, and all of my school responsibilities are completely done. This is awesome. I am possibly going to have the most relaxing week-before-Christmas in the history of humankind.I promise I'll never take Winter Break for granted.

P.S. The kids, understandably, are also excited about vacation. They celebrated after school by building a prison in the living room, and incarcerating "Mr. Moo".

No comments: