Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yay for me

I am really ridiculously organized at school this year. I've scheduled and planned out and timed eveything perfectly, so there's been no scrambling to finish projects, no nailbiting, no anxiety. Especially during this last week before Winter Break, I'm just so pleased with myself. Most last-week-before-vacations are kind of insane, with just not enough time to get everything done. But this year, wow. Our Ocean Performance (don't know why I feel the need to capitalize that) was yesterday, and it went off without a hitch. We'd had tons of rehearsal time, and the costumes were ready over a week ago. The gifts and cards for the parents have been in the works for the past couple of weeks, and we did the finishing touches today. A day early! And every last scrap of work is graded and ready to go home tomorrow. It is mid-December, and I am completely relaxed. It's a Christmas miracle.

No comments: