Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snappy!

This is turning out to be a banner week for documenting memories in our family. My new Canon G12 arrived today!!! Zippity doo dah!

Okay, I just have to gush about this camera for a minute, because I've figured out a few things just from playing around (and taking about 200 pictures tonight). Crisp, clear, beautiful colors, amazing zoom, great pics in low light, quick reaction time, and on and on.....It even knows what you want to focus on! It's a mind-reading camera. Awesomeness and then some.

The camera's image stabilizer is so good that it doesn't even blur shots you take while doing the dance of joy in celebration of its awesomeness.

And the coolest feature (that I've discovered so far)? You can set it to snap up to ten self-timers in a row! Watch out, folks! I'm going to be a self-timing machine...
Within minutes of turning the camera on for the very first time, and indoors, I managed to capture the kids' exact eye color. No red-eye. No giant pupils. Just take a gander at these gorgeous peepers.Oh, this camera and I are going to have some good times together....

No comments: