Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Clueless

Since our living room currently looks like this....
...we've been spending more time in other rooms, doing things like this:
We've reached a good stage for family game playing lately, with Clara fully able to play most things on her own, and Trevor participating as a team member if necessary.  Tonight, it was Clue.  I guess we kind of forgot to go over the premise with Trevi, though, because a good thirty minutes into the game, just as Clara was accusing Colonel Mustard of doing it in the kitchen with the knife, Trevor blurted out, 
"What does that even mean?! Who is Colonel Mustard, and what did he do, anyway?" 
It felt slightly creepy explaining the whole murder/crime scene thing. I wonder if, at some point, someone will come out with a less violent version of Clue...."I suspect that Mickey Mouse, played Hopscotch, in the Clubhouse...." 
I think I would miss the cute little weapons, though.  :) 

No comments: