Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Almost Scrapbook Journal Time!

Way back in 2006, Clara kept a "scrapbook journal" which chronicled all of the goings-on that summer.  The book is an absolute treasure to her now (and to me!), since it was created during that magical phonetic time right before she started Kindergarten.We went to Prince Edward Island.  We took a ferry from Nova Scotia.  We went to see Anne of Green Gables.  I loved the dancing and I liked all of the songs.  Nana and I watched "What Not to Wear".  We went to the beach and went swimming in our clothes.  There was red sand.  We went to the Atlantic Ocean.
Somehow, 2007, 2008 and 2009 managed to slip by unjournaled (oops!), but we are ready this time! The books are labeled and the excitement is building.
I guess we'd better have some fun!

No comments: