Monday, June 20, 2011

When days are hot, when days are cold....

I don't really know what was going through my mind when I decided not to sign the kids up for any camps or activities this summer. I guess it seemed like we'd be so busy with traveling and camping and whatnot...
Anyway, we definitely need something to keep us busy around here, so on an afterthoughty whim, I signed up both kids for a two-week session of swimming lessons. Very good decision.

Clara is amazingly natural with the new strokes she's learning, and Trevi will definitely be ready for all of our pool, ocean, and lake time coming up.And that's 25 minutes (plus travel and getting changed time) of the day taken care of! :)

(ETA- Just discovered that I already blogged about this. Oops. This is what happens when you lag so long between posting. *slaps self on wrist*)

No comments: