Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More painting, and Kevin's birthday

Since we aren't in the great outdoors today, as planned (and it's still raining, BTW), I've been cranking out some more home-improvement projects. The living room ceiling, like the kitchen, has been annoying me with its two shades of white (p.s. I really think white should be an absolute), ever since the roof leaked and the bozos didn't fix it properly. So I'm taking on one more day of neck torture and getting that sucker monochromatic at long last.
Also, the fireplace has been the color of raw hotdogs since we moved in. Now it's brown. But not gross brown. Much better.
Thankfully, the kids were busy celebrating Kevin's birthday while I was covered in paint.
Kevin is five, by the way, even though he claims to be 26. Long story.

No comments: