Friday, February 13, 2009

A bouquet of Blogs

I've been busy, busy, busy. Plus, we have been suffering the consequences of trying to switch to Vonage and then giving up and going back to at&t – long, boring story, the nutshell of which is that we were phoneless and internetless for almost a week. Luckily, my laptop was able to creep into a neighbor's wifi, but with only one bar...blah blah blah....I'm boring myself.

Finally, we're up and running again. Add to the technological wellness the fact that Chad is in Virginia, the kids are asleep, and this is a long weekend, and you've got the makings of a marathon blog session. Wahoo! I'm all caught up now. This is a similar feeling to the endorphin rush of having cleaned out a nasty closet.

I've been really skimping on the picture-taking this week, so here are a few Valentine's memories:

Last February, I blogged about it.

Two years ago, Clara and Trevi worked together:

Three years ago, Clara made these beauties:

And four years ago, I was a really awesome crafty baker wife:

I didn't take any pics of Clara and Trevi's card creations this year, but I will capture some love tomorrow. Maybe even bake some cookies.....

No comments: