Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It was a peaceful, happy, fabulous day.  Photographic proof abounds...

Santa brought Clara the pear that she had hoped for (ie. the pear for which she had hoped).
Uncle Bryan loved the drawing that Trevi made for him.
We got to talk to Nana and Papa, Grandpa Bob and GrAnne, and Uncle Andy.

There was plenty to open, including a ton of building and crafty projects .




We pretended to be grown-ups and made a full-fledged Christmas dinner.
 
Uncle Bryan read bedtime stories (including a cool new one whose main character is named Trevor).
Merriment all around.  And we still have lots of relaxing and visiting time left.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the comment 'we pretended to be grown ups and make Christmas dinner" I laughed so hard, I feel the exact same way every year...it's like I'm waiting for someone else to do it so I can sit at the kids table!

BTW this is the first time I have read your blog, love it! So funny and sweet. The kids are gorgeous, you have a supermodel family!

Shawna