Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookies and Catch Up

Clara and I spent our afternoon on cookie booth duty, where she and her fellow Brownie sold the heck out of every delicious variety.
I've noticed, by the way, that at this time of year I tend to bring up Girl Scout cookies almost daily in casual conversation. Especially Samoas. And I want to say that I'm not joking about being able to eat an entire box of Samoas in one sitting.  I mean, I've never actually done it, but I am 100% certain that I could. Easily.  

Since I have nowhere to be in the morning except home in my jammies, I decided to stay up late tonight (extra late due to springing forward) and fill in some missing blog posts from the past couple of weeks. 

After all, Sunday morning is the reason Disney Channel was invented.  

No comments: