Monday, March 31, 2008

Woohoo, Chad!

Well, I just heard from Chad in Colorado at the USASA Nationals (snowboarding competition), and he took a bronze medal in the half pipe, and a gold in the slopestyle for the adaptive division!!! So proud of him. He puts all of us wimpy bipeds to shame. I'll have to post some pics of him getting air (says the non-snowboarder) when I get them. Yay, Honey!

In more somber news from the homefront, I discovered my second grey hair today and, despite my best attempts at spellcasting, the laundry did not fold itself.

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

Hey, waaaait a minute! I've been reading your blog for a month or more now, and I don't remember reading your husband's name. And I definitely never noticed he was an amputee before your post today. And now I'm wondering if he's the Chad that was on Survivor?!?! We're huge fans of the show and I loved him when he was on there! What a small world. Congrats to him on the snowboard competition!

Your blog is great; keep it up!