Saturday, March 1, 2008

In Trevor's Room

I often refer to Trevor as the Virginia Woolf of three-year-olds, because he talks and plays in such a stream-of-consciousness way. He seems to develop the plots as he goes...according to the things he sees. I find it fascinating to watch, so I decided to get some of it on film. Here, Trevi manages to make a game out of coins, a toy bus, a cactus luminaria, Harold the Helicopter, a Fisher Price house (thanks, ebay, for helping me relive my childhood), and an inverted garbage can. I did no editing (as you can tell), so these few minutes are exactly what was seen and heard in Trevor's room.



See what I'm saying? Now, I do realize that this go-with-the-flow thing is not unique to Trevi, but it is one of his lovable qualities. And he has thousands.

1 comment:

Apryl Kuhn said...

I had that Fisher Price house too! Thankfully, I now know the technical name for it- filterness. ;)