Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dominoes

Trevor has a beautiful and much-appreciated habit of picking activities in the morning that require nothing of me but my presence. He just wants me to sit on the couch ("But you can fill up your coffee first, Mummy.") and watch him do something. Sometimes he gives a full play-by-play, and other times he gets lost in concentration. Today was a concentration day. I sipped my Kona blend and smiled at the little man in front of me.

By some amazing luck (and freakishly surgeon-steady hands), he managed to set up an entire string of dominoes without one accidental collapse. After knocking them down (intentionally), he repeated the task. Perfect again.

He did this over and over again, and he was so pleased with himself that he actually asked me to take a picture of him (which is completely unheard of). So I did.

Slow and Steady:

Proud as a Peacock:
By the way, Trevi is seen here modeling his souvenir t-shirt from Hawaii, which I should have bought in the next size up. Guess I'll have to go back and get another one.

No comments: