Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Visit from Gomma

Usually, we only get to see Gomma at Thanksgiving, when we make our annual trek down to Ventura to spend Thanksgiving with the entire clan. From time to time, though, Gomma finds herself in our neck of the woods, usually when she's off on some adventure, like an Elderhostel (which, by the way, sound totally cool, and I plan to go to some as soon as I meet the minimum age requirement). Gomma and Grammy dropped by today, much to the delight of the kids.
So, now I'm going to let you place your bets: which great-grandchild will be the first to surpass Gomma in height? Clara has age going for her, Zoe (not pictured) has curly hair for added height, Trevor is the eldest boy of the bunch, and Amani (not pictured) seems to have the genetic advantage in the height department. I'm going to put my money on Clara. She's only a head shy of the finish line, and those shorts were pants just last month......

No comments: